The Good Work Flower Die Set is a set of five steel dies in our A Cut Above product line. Designed to coordinate with images in Good Work, these dies leave a 1/16" border around the coordinating stamped image.
The dies in this set come connected with a thin strip of metal to keep them all together, but if you wish to use them separately, just snip the little connectors and you'll have 5 separate dies.
This die set includes open style dies, so you can see through to your stamped image for perfect alignment every time.
A Cut Above dies work in most leading diecut machines, including the Cuttlebug, Big Shot, Wizard and Grand Calibur. Click here for suggested sandwich instructions for these machines. For other machines, please consult the manufacturer's recommended settings for wafer thin steel dies.
Size reference (approx.) of dies:
- Large flower, 1.625” (w) x 1.625” (h)
- Medium flower, 1.25” (w) x 1.25” (h)
- Rectangel flower accent, 0.875” (w) x 0.875” (h)
- Small square flower accent, 0.5” (w) x 0.5” (h)
- Scalloped topper opening, 1.5” (w) x 0.625” (h)