The Build a Poppy Die Set is a set of 8 steel dies in our A Cut Above product line. Designed to be used on its own, this die also coordinates with the stamps in Poppy Birthday.
The dies in this set come connected with a thin strip of metal to keep them all together, but if you wish to use them separately, just snip the little connectors and you'll have 8 separate dies. This set comes packaged neatly in a vinyl pocket for easy storage.
You can align your stamped images using the alignment holes on the die and a piece of scratch paper. Click here for a short video tutorial on how to do this.
A Cut Above dies work in most leading diecut machines, including the Cuttlebug, Big Shot, Wizard and Grand Calibur. Click here for suggested sandwich instructions for these machines. For other machines, please consult the manufacturer's recommended settings for thin steel dies.
Size reference (approx.) of die:
- Stem, .125” (w) x 1.625” (h)
- Large leaf, .5” (w) x .75” (h)
- Small leaf, .375” (w) x.625” (h)
- Extra large flower, 1.5” (w) x 1.5” (h)
- Large flower, 1.25” (w) x 1.25” (h)
- Medium flower, .875” (w) x .875” (h)
- Small flower, .625” (w) x .625” (h)
- Mini flower, .5”(w) x .5”(h)