Pink Power is a 4 x 8" set of 15 clear photopolymer stamps illustrated by Chaitali Narla. In honor of her mother who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer, Chaitali illustrated this set with strengh, love and a whole lot of heart. Included is a beautiful bald silhouette, encouraging sentiments a two-step stamping awareness ribbon and a fabulous butterfly image.
For even more fun, pair the ribbon image in this set with the stand-alone Ribbon Die (This die does not have alignment holes. The die is slightly smaller than the stamped image, so the image will cover the entire die cut with no border around the edges, or you can use the die on its own without a stamp).
See below for approximate size references of images.
This set released in October 2014. For more inspiration using Pink Power, please visit our Design Team Gallery.
Size reference (approx) of stamps:
- The power of pink, 1.5 (w) x 1 (h)
- Bald is beautiful, 2 (w) x 0.75 (h)
- Awareness ribbons, .875 (w) x 1.375 (h)
- Never underestimate the power of a woman, 1.5 (w) x 0.75 (h)
- Fight like a girl, 1.5 (w) x 0.625 (h)
- Bald silhouette, 1.125 (w) x 1.75 (h)
- Think pink, 1.375 (w) x .75 (h)
- Footprints, 1.5 (w) x 1 (h)
- Hope, 1 (w) x 0.5 (h)
- Strength, 1.25" (w) x 0.5" (h)
- For the cure, 1" (w) x 0.875" (h)
- Butterfly, 1.125" (w) x 1.25" (h)
- Heart trio, 0.5" (w) x 0.875" (h)
- Star trio, 0.75" (w) x 0.625" (h)