Learning to Sail is a 4 x 8" set of 11 clear stamps. With funky sentiments, meaningful quotes and variations on some of our favorite summer images, Learning to Sail is an eclectic mix of elegance and whimsy. Pair this set with previously released sets like Text Objects, Let it Shine and Relax or with similarly styled new sets like Brighter Days, Doodled Occasions and With Love. For a little die cutting fun, try pairing the sun images in this set with the Frosty Snowflakes Die Set. See below for approximate size references of images.
This stamp set released in August 2012. For more inspiration using Learning to Sail, check out our design team gallery.
Coordinating Stamps & Dies:
Size reference (approx) of stamps:
- I'm not afraid of storms for I'm learning to sail my ship -Alcott, 1.25" (w) x 3" (h)
- Surf's up, 1.125" (w) x 1" (h)
- Enjoy, 1" (w) x .25" (h)
- Surfboard, .625" (w) x 2" (h)
- Large sunshine,1.125" (w) x 1.125" (h)
- Small sunshine, .75" (w) x .75" (h)
- Star, .5" (w) x .5" (h)
- Sail boat, 1.75" (w) x .1375" (h)
- Life is but a dream, 1.25" (w) x .5" (h)
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall -Confucius ,1.375" (w) x 2.5" (h)
- You are gorgeous inside & out,1.5" (w) x .875" (h)